I haven't done one of these for what seems like centuries so here we go.. an update on my life!
- I started college on Wednesday and am loving it so far, it's so nice to have that extra bit of freedom. I've met some really lovely people and am enjoying each lecture (except Business Studies), but one thing I don't like is getting lost. I'm rubbish with room numbers! I'm still not very organised with buying books and portfolios but I have a free lecture space tomorrow so will be buying from the college shop.
- After receiving my Sigma Premium Professional Brush Kit a few weeks ago I have been using the brushes daily- I paid about £80 including postage and it was so worth it! I chose the less expensive packaging which led to my parcel arriving in about 5 days. My favourite brushes are mentioned in my August Favourites.
- A bit of a lame one.. I tried Mayonnaise for the first time in maybe 10 years? I hated Mayonnaise and would cry if it came in a sandwich (when I was much younger of course), so it's nice to know I like it now. I'm pretty proud of myself as I'm a completely fussy eater. I've also found I quite like tomatoes too..
- Since starting college I have made a little pact with myself to do an OOTD at least once a week, as they are always really popular. Seeing such amazing comments really cheer me up and give me a boost in confidence! Thanks to everyone who has left a comment on any of my posts though, I really do appreciate it. Here are my OOTDs so far: 1 and 2.
- I have started a new series for September called Bloggers Uncovered, where I interview 8 quite famous bloggers (in my eyes) with questions about blogging. So far you will have seen Louise, Zoe, Vivianna and Hannah answering questions but there are still 4 more left to go! I have two of my most inspiring bloggers in the business answering my questions at the end of the series, so look out for that.
- Beauty Comes From Within recently joined Facebook! I finally took the little jump to alert any Facebook followers of new posts and exclusive information, as I know quite a few people use Facebook. If you could follow my blog on Facebook and show your support that would be absolutely amazing :)
- I hit 700 followers a few weeks ago, just after my 500 follower giveaway ended! I can't believe how fast my blog is progressing and I'm loving every single minute of it. All your comments, tweets and just general support is just shocking.. You're all amazing! I never imagined even reaching 100 followers, so to reach 700 is just outstanding. I can't thank you all enough!
- Today is the 10th anniversary of 9/11, and though I can't remember a thing it's really emotional. I've spent the day watching memorials just to pay my respect- not a nice thing. I've had shivers through my spine listening to the names being called out. I don't remember where I was when 9/11 'happened' but I think I was in Year 2, so it's understandable that I can't remember. RIP to all the brave and innocent victims caught up in America's wars.
I'm thinking of doing another giveaway just as a thank you, so let me know below which products you would like to win in your comment. :)
I hope you've all had a great weekend!