The well-known Tangle Teezer has been a phenomenon (nom, nom) through beauty blogs for a few months now and I've finally hopped on the bandwagon. I would have sooner, but I didn't realise just how amazing it was. A pain free, easy to use brush? What's so special about that? I've seen a dozen brushes saying they can do that. Never have they actually done what they say.
But as you can guess, this one is different. It makes it incredibly easy to brush through unruly hair without hurting. For us girls it's horrible when you've got so much hairspray in your updo that when you take it down you're scared brushing will leave you bold. I don't know how it works.. but it only takes a few seconds to painlessly brush out.
It makes me feel good to know I'm helping my hair by not pulling too hard when brushing it; I hope it helps in the long run. This would be perfect for girls wearing hair extensions! If you're pulling out less hair it'll be healthier in the long run. I can't say a bad word about it.
Benefits of using a Tangle Teezer: A little summary< ooh, very posh..
1) I can use it on wet hair, meaning it's perfect for getting out tangles made from washing *hurrah*
2) Even if you do have tangles this makes them painless to get out. No more eye watering moments.
3) Leading on from this.. If you've backcombed and hair sprayed until the cows come home, this will get out all that chaos without ripping out your hair.
4) They are comfortable to hold, and make brushing your hair a 2 second process. No more do I have to keep brushing over a certain place several times. :)
5) Unlike when using a normal hairbrush, and your hair gets tangled trying to 'reinstate your hairline' when it's wet.. this doesn't create more tangles by doing so. This is probably my favourite point!
I got mine from Amazon for £8.10 (including P&P) but have seen them in Boots for £10.20