- I haven't really done much this week, I've had a pretty chill week. I did visit Plymouth for a major shopping spree though (see here and here for evidence) and spent waaaayyy to much money. Let's just say I'll be skint for a few months *cough next xmas*.
- I did however manage to buy myself a Filofax before the shopping spree and after a big muck up it's now arrived (see here). I'm in love with it, I'm so anal like that. I'm now writing out my 101 Things To Do In 1001 Days list.. a few I have so far are 'try Creme Brulee' and 'see Sarah Millican live'. I have quite a few bullet points of things to buy in 1001 days though. Not good!
- After going to see The Hangover 2 in the cinema earlier this week I can gladfully say I will never go to Thailand, and will never eat marshmallows. Kidding about the marshmallows.. I'm a fatty! It's a great movie and the smoking monkey makes it 100000x better. I was way to dressed up compared to my friends though, who sported hoodies and jeans while I was wearing a dress. I felt a little uncomfortable..
- Father's Day has been pretty boring. We haven't done anything special, nothing at all. Dinner was rubbish too. I did get him a card though which said 'Dad had always wanted a jag' with the illustration of a meerkat sat on a leopard. Dad loves the meerkat adverts and he loves jaguar cars.. win:win situation!
- I thought I'd leave the most important until last.. I REACHED 400 FOLLOWERS! As always, thanks for sticking around and thanks to all my new followers. If you have any ideas of posts you'd like me to do please jot them down below. Not in that region, I mean in the comments.. rude! But on a serious note, it means a lot and you're kindness will be greatly rewarded! :)
How's your week been? & hello to any new followers!