Bramble (cocker spaniel), Misty and Muffit (giant schnauzers). Just been for a swim!
- It's finally summer and I couldn't be more pleased! I've spent my Sunday sunbathing on the trampoline, trying my hardest to get a tan. As if. I never tan! When I heard about this rumour of a heat wave I joked about saying the met office always get it wrong.. so for that, I'm sorry. Out come the Primark sunglasses ;)
- As I've had so much time at home since finishing school, I have found myself bored and moping around the house. I cleaned my entire wardrobe and bookcase which took 2 full days. I then cleaned the rest of my room and it's taken forever! I'm now going through all my old school work, throwing away all the things I don't need to keep. It's funny looking at things from 4-5 years ago!
- I went out for an amazing meal at Mannings to celebrate finishing my GCSEs this week. The food was absolutely gorgeous but very expensive! We were sat next to a couple with their private school daughter talking about her birthday party. Her dad asked her if she wanted banners around all the house, and when she wanted the private helicopter to pick her up. Wowza. I just sat trying not to stare! I also tried Creme Brule which I've tasted before in my life. Wasn't too keen. Lumpy yoghurt stuff with burnt sugar..
- I had my first ever Dominos pizza this week. Shock horror! I must say, it was lush.. and I've been wanting another ever since. It's pretty pricey though, which I'm not too happy about. Dreaming of pizza now. Must lose weight though! Talking about losing weight, I'm really wanting to try the 30 Day Shred. If you've tried it please let me know below, I'm dying to give it a go.
- Leading on from that, I went out with Dad to walk the dogs tonight. We usually walk about 2-3 miles, but for half a mile we jogged today. I'm not used to jogging so that's a LONG distance for me! We both ended up panting like absolutely fatties. We've made a little promise to jog for that distance every time we walk the dogs and slowly build it up to longer and longer distances. It'll not only help our health, but will help the dogs too.