(what I wore to the pub quiz: Newlook top, Topshop high waisted shorts, Topshop necklace, UGG boots)
- I haven't done one of these in ages, I just haven't really had the time and Sunday's usually end up being the shit-I-forgot-my-homework days. Since exams have started I've had a little more time to blog, which I should spend revising, so I've been working on making my blog a little more user friendly. I've completely changed my layout around today as I've been wanting to make it 3 columns for ages now.
- I've got a new blog email address, firstname.lastname@example.org. It's so much easier than the embarrassing one I had before, much more professional. It's also a lot shorter.. I'm so lazy when it comes to links and URLs etc.
- It's been a roller coaster of a week emotionally, so many different things out of the blue and I've actually done a few things I've never done before. a) I went to a 'pub' quiz, b) I got a 'products-to-review' box, c) I signed up to the Sigma Affiliate Programme. I also hit 350 followers today which is a gigantic number of followers, and have promised to take photos of all my friends sporting the Keith Lemon iPhone app moustache. They actually said they'd do it which is the weirdest thing!
- I started using the Liz Earle skincare system two weeks ago, but I thought I'd just say about that too. I've absolutely loved using it and have been amazed at the results. I'll definitely be buying for years to come! Anything that gives me baby soft skin is a winner.
- I finally ordered the sideways cross necklace that Laura (Lollipop26 on Youtube) and Sara (SWalker on Youtube) have been seen wearing. It cost roughly £27 translated from $ on Etsy and I can't wait for it to arrive. It's really dainty at just 15 3/4" and is supposed to hang in the hollow of your neck. It's 14K gold filled and looks gorgeous. Can't wait to wear it, I don't think I'll want to take it off! (I obviously will, hygiene reasons.. eew)