Only me again! ♥
I just wanted to share with you a really neutral, minimal and soft look I created a few days ago. I achieved this by using a neutral eyeshadow and a pink lip stain- for that 'natural beauty' look every girl dreams of.
[edited in photobucket due to extremely dark foundation. & I am wearing a top fyi!]
I used all the basics I use daily for my school makeup, and added a cheeky lip stain!
- That Gal Primer by Benefit
- Benefit's Boing concealer in No.1
- No.7 under-eye concealer
- I.D Bare Minerals foundation
- Benefit Eye Brightener (just outside the tear duct)
- No.7 Brow pencil
- No.7 Stay Perfect eyeshadow trio in Cappuccino (all 3 colours used and lightest colour used as highlight)
- Sleek Inkpot Eyeliner Gel in Dominatrix
- Bourjois Blush in Rose Frisson
- Bourjois Illuminating Touch in Rose Universel (highlight above blush)
-Elf Studio Line Bronzing Palette in Golden Bronzer
And lastly, for that little bit extra..
- Posietint by Benefit (dabbed onto lips with finger and left to dry)
- Tiny dab of Vaseline over the lip tint to reflect light
I think it would be perfect for a day out or for a day-to-day school look. I couldn't recommend the Sleek Inkpot more to you, because it just doesn't budge during the day- it's absolutely amazing!
What do you think?