I saw this on another beauty blogger's blog (bit of a mouthful!) and was very tempted to do it. So now I've actually got around to doing it for you all! I hope you enjoy it, and I tag all of you.
1. How many times do you wash your face daily? Once a day, sometimes twice.
2. What skin type do you have? Extremely dry skin.
3. What is your current facial wash? Clinique liquid facial wash.
4. Do you exfoliate? What brand do you use? Yes, I use St.Ives scrub for spot prone skin.
5. What moisturiser do you use? Benefit Dear John- the best moisturiser I have used.
6. Do you have freckles? Yes, and I hate them lol!
7. Do you use eye cream? Yeah, the Boots Botanics range eye cream.
8. Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Not really, but I have the odd few at the time of month. Doesn't everyone lol.
9. Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? Nope, never heard of it.
1. What foundation do you use? bareMinerals original, I LOVE it!
2. How about concealer? Boing by Benefit
3. Do you know your undertone colour? I did, but can't remember. Was it Yellow?
4. What do you think of fake eyelashes? I have never worn the strip lashes. I have however worn individual eyelash extensions which I can't recommend enough. They last for around 2 weeks!
5. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months? Yeah, and I try to stick by it.
6. What brand of mascara do you use? L'oreal Paris, Rimmel London and No7 do some great ones.
7. Sephora or MAC? Neither :(
8. Do you have a MAC Pro-card? Nope..
9. What makeup tools do you use in makeup application? Umm, brushes mainly. I don't use sponges though, they aren't very hygienic.
10. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? Yeah, I use the No7 eyeshadow primer. It's great!
11. Primer for the face? Benefit's That Gal Primer, it smells delicious.
12. What is your favourite eyeshadow? Mushroom by Barry M or Wheatsheaf by No7.
13. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Haha, once of twice a week? Oops!
14. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? They can be really messy, but the over all look is great.
15. Do you use mineral makeup? My foundation is mineral :)
16. What is your favourite lipstick? Gosh Darling I think, or Kiss Pearl by Maybelline.
17. How about lipgloss? Barry M's lipgloss range is brill!
18. What is your favourite blush to use? Bourjois Rose Frisson, it's a beautiful pink shade.
19. Do you buy makeup on eBay? No, I don't really use eBay at all..
20. Do you like drugstore makeup? Love it :) Especially Barry M and Rimmel London.
21. Do you go to CCO's (cosmetic company outlets)? I've never been to one, which is a shame as everything is a lot cheaper :(
22. Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? Not really, as my mum has taken a course of makeup application to enable her to do makeup at her beauty salon. So she gives me lots of tips!
23. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? I'm a little OCD really. If my eyeshadow isn't even I get really self conscious! :(
24. Name a makeup crime you hate? Orange foundation with a white neck. I also hate wonky eyeliner :/
25. Colourful or neutral makeup? Neutral suites me more I think..
26. Which celebrity always has great makeup? Kim Kardashian, Pixie Lott and Cheryl Cole :)
27. If you could leave the house using just ONE makeup item, what would you use? Foundation definitely! I have really bad skin (dry, uneven skin tone, large pores)
28. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? No chance! It's kinda annoying, but my skin is so pastey :(
29. In your opinion, what is the best makeup line? Benefit is easily the best. I love their packaging, and the quality always amazes me!! I also think Clinique is great.
30. What do you think of makeup? For me makeup is essential. It makes me less self conscious! I also think it's a type of art, as you can express yourself through makeup. I would hate to be without my makeup. :P
I hope you have enjoyed this post. You are all tagged, and I can't wait to see your answers!